EzLifeSciences™ from Answerthink is a complete enterprise application suite for growing enterprises in the pharmaceuticals, medical device and biotechnology industries, built on the world’s leading enterprise applications from SAP
Designed to address critical life sciences-industry challenges
Built on SAP’s advanced SAP HANA in-memory platform, EzLifeSciences™ is a preconfigured, rapidly deployable SAP life sciences software and services solution that helps life sciences organizations address fundamental business and IT challenges—from compliance to project tracking and tracing to document management and quality control. With built-in best practices, derived from working with hundreds of the world’s most successful life sciences companies, EzLifeSciences™ includes a robust set of core features, including:
- Integrated business applications, including manufacturing, integrated financials, materials management, procurement, order fulfillment, R&D, project management, quality management and document management
- Support for good manufacturing practices
- Extensive inquiring and reporting capabilities, including compliance with 21 CFR Part 11, DEA compliance, batch recall requirements and lot tracing requirements
- Digital signatures and audit trail
- Complaint tracking
- CAPA functionality
- Returns management
- PDMA-compliant sales and sample processing
- Full support for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and FDA validation
Leading SAP life sciences capabilities, ready to deploy
EzLifeSciences™ comes preconfigured with hundreds of industry-specific business processes, reports and business forms, along with predefined user roles and end-user training. All that adds up to a rapidly deployable SAP life sciences-based solution that addresses your most critical challenges—so you can focus on growing profitability in a tough and demanding market.
A certified SAP Platinum Partner, Answerthink can provide services for EzLifeSciences™ from end to end: solution design, implementation, technology integration, SAP application management services, SAP hosting, training and user adoption, support for the SAP HANA platform, and more.