Operating SAP on the AWS Cloud
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides SAP customers and partners with on-demand access to servers, storage, and networking in the cloud, to run their SAP systems. AWS is completely self-service, and you pay only for the resources you need and use. With AWS, you don’t need to wait days, weeks, or even months for capital to be approved and infrastructure to be procured and provisioned.
AWS is also the largest cloud service provider with thousands of active customers trusting AWS to run their SAP workloads. These customers report high satisfaction ratings and intend to move additional SAP workloads in the future.
Answerthink® offers cloud services to migrate, manage and modernize complex SAP applications on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud. Our solutions are designed for optimizing your businesses and are compliant with industry-specific regulations.
Why AWS? – Advantages of Cloud Computing and Services
- The Most Flexible and Complete Cloud: More than 165 services provided by AWS enables organizations to improve business efficiency and more easily integrate SAP S/4HANA with emerging technologies, like IoT and Machine Learning. Utilize AWS compute and storage resources customers can build fault tolerant architectures that meet their uptime and availability requirements. AWS maintains a rapid pace of innovation by designing and building new services that help customers drive business outcomes.
- Cost-Effective: Running SAP S/4HANA on AWS gives you access to low-cost IT infrastructure that can be rapidly provisioned and de-provisioned on-demand, paying only for what you use. This allows you to avoid large, upfront investments in hardware, right-size the resources using a wide variety of Amazon EC2 instance types and reduce time spent on infrastructure deployment and maintenance. The massive scale at which AWS operates enables customers to continually reduce the pricing of compute and storage services based on their needs.
- Reliable: AWS has the most reliable and secure global infrastructure of any cloud service provider. With the largest global footprint, substantially less downtime than the next largest cloud provider, and support for the most compliance certifications, millions of customers continue to trust AWS to power their infrastructure.
- Speed and Agility: Provision compute, storage and network infrastructure for your SAP workload in hours vs. weeks or months with traditional infrastructure. Using AWS tools, your application can scale up or down based on demand without the need to migrate your data. AWS has 70+ instance types available and provides rapid deployment and migration services, so builders don’t have to spend the time building and deploying all the infrastructure and software.
- Secure and Compliant: As an AWS customer, you will benefit from AWS data centers and a network architected to protect your information, identities, applications, and devices. With AWS, you can improve your ability to meet core security and compliance requirements, such as data locality, protection, and confidentiality with our comprehensive services and features. AWS is optimized to help customers meet the most stringent security and compliance requirements
Why choose Answerthink as your AWS migration partner?
Answerthink, an SAP Platinum Partner, is an AWS Partner with deep expertise of complex SAP workloads combined with the AWS secure and resilient cloud infrastructure helping increase agility and empowering your IT leaders.
We have completed more than 400 SAP implementation projects covering all major SAP solutions – from SAP HANA to leading industry solutions such as SAP Life Sciences and SAP CPG. We also support many organizations with SAP application management services and have helped others develop innovative SAP hosting solutions.
We are confident that our AWS team can deliver SAP solutions that renew and transforms your core SAP enterprise systems, accelerates implementation, providing a platform for innovation and transformation with advanced analytics and business intelligence. As a member of United VARs, the leading global alliance of SAP solution providers for the mid-market, we guarantee the best service and support for your international roll-out projects.
Services on AWS
SAP on AWS Implementation and SAP Managed Services
Quickly and easily connect SAP systems, applications, and data sources with a modern integration platform so you can migrate to the cloud without losing connection to core applications and systems. Answerthink’s SAP application management services encompasses support services such as ongoing application patching, testing, break-fix and end-user resolution.
Assessments and Cost Optimization Analysis
Answerthink’s team will collaborate with you to understand your priority outcomes, educate your team on AWS services for SAP landscapes, help you assess potential architecture and migration strategies, define an initial draft conceptual architecture, and develop an initial high level estimate of the potential TCO for operating your SAP systems on AWS.
SAP Migrations into AWS
Answerthink is helping customers to get quickly started in AWS by providing a variety of migration options for your SAP workload including S/4HANA migrations with data center move, lift & shift migrations of current SAP footprint or performing OS/DB migrations as part of the AWS move.
Integrating SAP and AWS Services
Extend your business capabilities integrating your SAP applications with AWS services. Answerthink can deliver SAP implementations, integrate relevant AWS services, deploy IOT solutions and accelerate the ramp-up of new users.
AWS Managed Services
With our Managed AWS Service, you can focus on revenue-generating tasks and rely on our certified AWS team to manage your infrastructure.