SAP Business All-in-One solutions are powerful, industry-specific enterprise resource planning solutions for midsized and fast-growing companies.
How can SAP Business All-in-One equip your organization for growth?
- Streamline operations and build operational excellence
- Drive business at the speed of the market and adapt easily to change
- Connect people, devices and business networks in real time to foster new business models
- Comply with financial reporting requirements
- Improve financial performance through tighter internal controls and better insight into operations
SAP-certified industry solutions built on SAP Business All-in-One
Answerthink’s EzSuite of SAP-certified solutions address industry-specific challenges and help small and middle-market organizations capitalize on SAP capabilities to maintain their growth trajectories. EzSuite solutions are preconfigured, rapidly deployable SAP-certified software and services built on SAP Business All-in-One and powered by HANA.
- EzCPG™ for consumer products and goods
- EzDistribution™ for wholesale distribution companies
- EzLifeSciences™ for enterprises in the pharmaceuticals, medical device and biotechnology industries
- EzIMC™ for industrial machinery and component companies
- EzServices Provider™ for professional services organizations
How can you make the most of an SAP Business All-in-One solution?
Answerthink – a certified SAP Platinum Partner and services partner consistently recognized by SAP for outstanding service and the 2015 SAP Pinnacle Award recipient for Value-Added Reseller of the Year – can help.
- We have the SAP experience and expertise that help you go live quickly and cost-effectively.
- We customize your SAP Business All-in-One solution to meet your unique needs and operations.
- We apply Hackett Certified™ Best Practices that correlate with world-class operational performance (top-quartile performance in both efficiency and effectiveness).
- We can support your SAP needs from end to end – selection, solution design, implementation, technology integration, SAP application management services, SAP hosting, training and user adoption, and more.
We have helped hundreds of growing companies make the move to SAP, and we bring this cumulative experience and knowledge to each new project.