As a leading SAP reseller and certified SAP Platinum Partner for mid-sized and growing enterprises, we focus on helping SAP customers manage and get the most from the SAP investments.
Our SAP Support Center, which has provided help desk and remote SAP support services for nearly two decades, combines superior information technology and SAP skills with proven SAP tools and methodology designed to deliver value, mitigate risk, and optimize capabilities across your organization.
Answerthink’s SAP Support Center employs full-time, experienced SAP troubleshooters who can save your organization time and money. You can count on:
- Access to certified and highly trained SAP technical and functional experts when needed
- Stable SAP environments and service-level agreements that provide peace of mind
- Cost-effective and variable price models, using on and offshore resources
- Support during and after business hours
- Commitment that Answerthink will own every issue and facilitate resolution with customers and vendors
Flexible SAP support, scaled to your business and needs
Our SAP Support Center addresses and resolves issues with core SAP enterprise resource planning applications and supports third-party bolt-on applications, interfaces, and enhancements.
We offer three levels of SAP support – all focused on solving critical and time-sensitive issues so your internal IT resources can focus on strategic projects. In all cases, we log, track, resolve and close service requests to your satisfaction.
- Level 1: SAP software maintenance support to correct system errors, using SAP internal tools to help in problem resolution.
- Level 2: Additional SAP support for troubleshooting issues, handling user inquiries, and answering how-to questions.
- Level 3: Remote consulting expertise to customize your SAP system, with direct access to an experienced team of SAP development experts who can assist with project and design advice, application configuration, enhancements to existing modules, development of forms and reports, data conversion, performance analysis, and much more.