As we move into 2022, CIO’s are starting to lay the ground work for a migration to SAP S/4HANA®. While SAP is committed to supporting SAP Business Suite 7 (ECC 6.0 and other core applications) through 2025, many leading organizations are beginning to plan their journey to S/4HANA now.
To gain a deeper understanding of this issue, The Hackett Group conducted a survey of IT professionals consisting of small-medium-and large-sized enterprises to understand plans, concerns and overall strategy. Their findings are contained in the attached White Paper that may provide your company with the insight needed to make the move.
Download now to have a better understanding of the key planning steps for your organization migration to S/4 Hana:
- The journey from SAP ECC to S/4 HANA
- SAP S/4 Hana migration scenarios
- SAP S/4 Hana readiness checks
- Steps to build a sound business case for migration
- Types of pilots utilized across early adopters
* These fields are required.